bluegreenbelize.com Tour Operator in Belize
Overnight sailing trips to the cayes (islands) surrounding Gladden Spit, Tobacco Caye, trips to Caye Caulker, Saint Georges, San Pedro… Adventures for adventurous people… We are free to explore the majestic barrier reef of Belize.
- Voyage on Zayann (37ft), overnights, live, sleep and cook on board (pictures).
- Diving expedition with a dive master for 3 days or more. Explore Belize like you never did.
- Transport to the cayes for groups (local and international NGOs).
- Transport of specific cargo in Belize from south Punta Gorda to north Corozal, promotion of the label: transport by sail with Traditional Sail Transport.
- Lion fish hunting and cooking :)
Sailing on a traditional wooden boat of Belize
Zayann is a 37ft traditional wooden sail boat, gaff rigged, built in Sarteneja by Juan Guerrero, professional shipwright of Sarteneja, designed, supervised and completed by Edward Le Rouvre, with eco-friendly innovations and materials (bio-epoxy, flax composite, hemp caulking, copper-free bottom paint), as a multi-working boat; cargo, transport, exploration, living…
Using bio-epoxy and other eco-friendly innovations, Zayann is a unique descendant of the traditional wooden sailing boat that is so intricate in Belize maritime history. Read the excellent article from Maritime Life and Traditions.
Visit sustainableboat.bluegreenbelize.com, an initiative by Edward, sailor of the Caribbean for more than 15 years
Transport Hopkins to Placencia
Creative expeditions for video shooting to produce video clips, movies, webTV series…
ZAYANN provides access to this astonishing environment found in Belizean waters. Create original video clips, pictures and an inspired content.
The idyllic islands and sandy beaches found in Belizean waters are accessible from the vessel where we live and create.
The boat gives comfortable access to this unique environment…
Visit the experimental web page for ZAYANN, a way of life: zayann.org
and a new web site, videos and pictures of Zayann sailing the barrier reef, from the sky:
Edward Le Rouvre Zayann
(501) 664 88 52